Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pre dawn thanksgiving.

My thanksgiving started early. It started at 130am with my newborn crying cause she needed her diaper changed and then my dog wanted out to go to the bathroom. All the while I have a house full of sleeping people. I hate to think my precious baby would wake her big brother, grandparents or dad. And she didn't they slept thru it all.

But as the storm of a dirty diaper at 130am passed I have time to reflect as I rock a 6 day old baby. I am beyond thankful for this moment of my snoring man next to me , my sleepy protective puppy at my feet, my 'stepson' and my parents all under the same roof. I couldn't have asked for a better thanksgiving.

It didn't matter the time or the meal Thanksgiving is a time we pause and reflect on all the good in our life. I am beyond thankful for all the good and all the people in my life I call family and friends. There is a reason why everyone has a role in your journey of life.

Happy Pre Dawn Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment