Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Crystal Cattle: Holiday Beauty Swap (check it out)

Crystal Cattle: Holiday Beauty Swap: Are you a make-up junkie? Have a draw full of beauty products? Love getting product suggestions from friends? Well here is your opportunity...


Check out this blog, I can't say enough about her. I love reading her blog and all of her adventures. I am no where near as good of a blogger as she is but I love reading it. I just signed up for her beauty swap, cause I too am addicted to make up and I thought it would be nice to get involved and do something fun like this with a fellow blogger and maybe learn about some new trends about makeup. Can't wait to see who I get paired with and what will come in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Anna! I think this is going to be so much fun. You were one of the first people to sign up. And thank you for your kind words. I love some of the photos on your blog.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete