Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nesting

Well nesting has begun and let me tell you it has boiled over from my house to my office to even my pinterest account. I started nesting last weekend when I washed all of the baby clothes (newborn to 3 months) got her crib ready. I just have last minute details I need to finish up and that's my plan for this Friday. yes, I did finally get my bag packed and Little Miss' bag packed for the hospital. I do keep adding cute outfits for her, just in case. Plus I have NO idea what to pack for her. My bag is done ( i think) and I'm hoping everything I need is in it. If not I guess Mark gets to go shopping for it. Yeah right, he might send his sister which is ok by me too.

  Then this week at work I have been tackling cleaning and organizing it. Not that it was horrible but the fact I wanted it to look WAY better after I come back. And if anyone needed to get to my stuff while I am gone it would be way easier for them. I even organized my closet which is full of curriculum and fun stuff needed for projects. All the while I have been cleaning I got my reports done, caught up on emails to teachers. I just hope I am not forgetting something.

Then taking a break from all my organizing I decided to check out pinterest but what do I really do is de-clutter and organize my imaginary world on pinterest.  I love pinterest so many ideas so little time!! But I do love the recipes I have tried and love and have become a new favorite. If any one wants to check out my pinterest boards look here: http://www.pinterest.com/acalabretta/ 

I have no idea what nesting means, most people say that the baby is coming soon when you start to nest. But according to the doctor there still isn't any change to me and being dilated. But who knows this child of mine is probably just like me and has a mind of her own and will come when you least know it. I'm just so so impatient that all this waiting is DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!! Hopefully she gets here soon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment