Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Oh the joys of .....,

There is so much that doesn't come in the mommy handbook. Oh wait there is no hand book. Sadly I wish there was a handbook but then that would mean every pregnancy & delivery would be the same. It would be helpful to us first time moms if that was true. But nope.

I am thankful everything is going well with Landry and she is a great baby and likes to be alert a lot. She is too cute for words. All of her outings have been to doctor appoints and mainly for me. What's wrong you ask. Where do I start?

Well I had to go get sterry strips removed on Monday after my c section cause they were causing a rash and irritation. No big deal right take off the tape and get better. Nope Saturday morning I awake with hives head to toe and off to the ER we go for a giant steroid shot in the ass cause the medicine I got wasn't working or gave me the hives. And tomorrow ( Monday) I get to go back to the doctor for a check up. All the while I'm trying to not itch myself to bleed. It's so hard not to itch.

It sounds weird but I'm grateful it's happening to me and not little miss. I would feel horrible if she was like this. I can handle it and speak what's wrong. Hopefully it will all go away soon and no more itchiness or medicines.

No comments:

Post a Comment