Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Puppy Love

I could not have asked for a better puppy. Callie has been a great dog ( for the most part) she has been in love with Landry before she even made her debut. Callie would love up on my belly waiting on Little Miss to move or just to be near me. Well now that love has transferred to the little one. It is the cutest thing ever to see it. 
I am sure one day Callie will be annoyed by Little Miss but for now she checks on her whenever she makes a noise or cries. And if I get up to do something away from the baby Callie takes over and watches Landry until I get back. I secretly think Callie is just waiting for her chance to bounce on her pacifier or pick up a sock that might drop. Callie loves the pacifiers cause there is a little animal attached to them. We love Wub-a-Nubs in this house!!! 
I can't wait for the day when my 2 legged and 4 legged baby get to play together cause I just know it will be way too cute!! For now I will enjoy the sweet moments of Callie loving on Landry and her not even knowing it or caring!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment