Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!


It has been a year of ups and downs but it's time to start a new year fresh with new possibilities!! I look forward to everything that it may bring. I am so happy for 2012 I have found a GREAT man and have been adopted by his AWESOME giant family! I feel like I am finally HOME when I am in Texas now. I have the cutest puppy ever (Callie) and she makes me smile all the time. I am so GRATEFUL to my Gram for getting her for me. And I MISS my Gram daily but I know she is watching and waiting for boys to pop the questions (hint hint brother , get on it) and maybe one day I'll have a boy get on his knee for me too (I'm not rushing it) I have enjoyed this year minus a few days but overall it wasn't too shabby. I have no idea what 2013 will bring besides the babies that are coming and the wedding dates that are set the year is a mystery! 

So hopefully 2013 will be filled with LOVE, ADVENTURE, GOOD TIMES and MEMORIES!! 

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment