Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Darn Piggy Bank.

Holidays are never fun on the bank accounts. The worst part of the holidays for me is looking at my bank account and sadly seeing it so empty. I love the gift giving part of the year I just hate what it does to my bank account. I wish I had mail box money or a RICH RICH man to take care of all  my bills that way all my money could be for fun stuff. But sadly no I don't have any of that. Oh to wish. Maybe Santa can bring me a LARGE bag of money and make everything better. I just hate living paycheck to paycheck.

 I don't know what to do. Do I look for a higher paying job that may not be my favorite thing to do (REMEMBER I LOVE MY JOB) or do I find a second job and stay doing what I do. The problem with finding a second job is that my current job is pretty much a full time job at 32 hours a week (on a slow week) and to put a second job on top of that I don't know what I would do. I would never see my boyfriend, my dog or have a life. But then again I would have a fatter bank account (MAYBE) decisions, decisions. Its so hard to decide what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment