Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year, New Adventures

As 2013 begins so does the adventures!!! Already have 3 weddings in my calendar 2 babies brewing amongst my friends. Countless wedding engagements have been proposed and it's only January.  January means Stock Show Season in Texas!! As we all know that is my favorite time of the year and poor Mark will have to learn to love them like I do. Cause if I had any say in it we would go to them all but for now we can stick to the Fort Worth Stock Show. (I'm gonna brag here and say I LOVE how Mark will go with me on my adventures even if it's not his thing totally he is willing to go for me)

At work we have also started a new healthy program called Step up to Scale down it isn't a exercise program but a healthy lifestyle program. I am excited to see how much more inches I can loose and drop the weight. Since I do have a wedding season this fall. So I am focused and ready for this.

Wedding season is usually in the spring or summer but for 2013 I think it will be the fall with 3 weddings on the books and all in CA it will be a busy and sadly expensive time. So being the smart girl that I am I have already been looking for a second job to support my plane tickets and wedding expenses. Also the second job will allow me to have extra money to either save up for my own house or for maybe my own wedding one day. Funny little fact everyone talks about Mark and I getting married and having babies but us. I don't think we are opposed to it but being we both have been married before we are little more cautious about it. But then again you never know about Mark he could surprise me one day and I SO would never see it coming. But til that time and date I am going to love celebrating all the marriages of my friends and family!!

So let the 2013 adventures begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment