Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Goals for 2013

I think sometimes you need to wait to set your goals for the New Year. And I think on the 28th day into January I might have figured it out. I want to be HEALTHIER and with that comes mini goals. I have set a section aside in my calendar to put the healthy goals for that month. January I choose to take my PCOS medicine every day (something I was lacking on before) February I have chosen to workout twice a week and no soda for 28 days as well as make sure I up my dosage to 1500mg of my medicine (which I should be at any ways). 

The way I have started to become accountable for my plan is every day I put dots on how much I have taken of my medicine. For instance I should have 2-3 dots per day meaning I have taken my medicine twice to 3 times that day. Sadly some days I only have one dot. But one is better than NONE. For the workout I plan on crossing out the day in a fun color so I know what days I exercised on. I know it might sound silly but anything to help me see the BIG picture which is LOSING weight!! By the end of the year my poor calendar will have so many dots, colored out boxes and numbers on it!! But I hope with all of it it will help me to reach my goal of being a TINIER version of myself and a HEALTHIER person as well. 

I do have some great reasons for the goal, my brother is getting married in the fall as well as 2 of my dearest friends. One of friends has asked me to a bridesmaid for her wedding in 2014 (thank God I have a year for that one) my timeline to have a baby is getting closer and closer. And hopefully one day I'll be a bride again and I would love to a skinnier bride that I was the first time.

I hope all my mini goals are the trick to making this last LONG term and making me a HEALTHIER me!!! WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment