Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dear Pinterest

Dearest Pinterest, 

I love you and I love pinning away but do people really have all this time to do have the things on there. All of the baby ideas are great but does any mom out there really have time to make the books or be that put together.

 Next do all family pictures turn out that good?? Cause where are the ones that go wrong, which I feel like is so many of the ones we all had growing up. And EVERY baby is smiling and not cranky in the pictures. If only real life could be so magically!! 

Weddings on Pinterest is like a scrapbook and a DIY friend yet at the same time I bet it is a budget buster at the same time. I feel sorry for all the future brides trying to cram EVERYTHING they have pinned on Pinterest into their wedding and for the groom who has to live up the pictures.
 NOTE TO FUTURE GROOMS: please get a pinterest account that way you know what you are up against!! 

I know I am pinning all the time and there is no babies or wedding insight for me any time soon. So thank you Pinterest for  allowing me to play house without really doing it. I won't stop pinning but I thought I would share that you are the bubble buster to a bunch of us ladies who don't have the picture perfect proposal, baby picture or over the top wedding. 

Sincerely, 

Your Favorite Pinner

No comments:

Post a Comment