Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oh the places we go

OMG, I just checked in for our flight tomorrow to the west coast. I am so nervous because when I say 'we' it is Landry and I. I am flying alone with a teething , 6month old baby girl to California. I know I will have troops on the ground when I get there. But those 3 hours in the sky are what have me really nervous. I have been trying to read all the tips I can on flying with a baby/toddler and I think I might have all the tips memorized by now. I am packing everything I can think of to make her happy on the plane, Hopefully she will sleep thru it all and be a champ.

I haven't even packed yet I usually pack the night or morning before I have to leave for the airport. But I feel like one suitcase will not be enough for this mommy and baby. Wish me luck I feel like I will need all the positive vibes I can get for the journey that is ahead of us.

It is going to be a BIG week for Landry. She had her  6 month check up on Tuesday and had 3 shots, she is teething and now her first plane ride to visit our California family. I will have to make sure to take lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment