Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

My summer corn salad

Every summer time I make my famous corn salad and it's a HUGE it. Just this weekend alone I had people texting & asking for the recipe. So I thought I better share the recipe with all. 
On a side note I have made it before in the winter with canned corn and it's SO not the same but it made do. 

Corn salad -medium bowl worth 

3 ears of corn -grilled or fresh (cut kernels off the cob)
1/2 green bell pepper
1/4 medium red onion
1/2 small can Chopped black olives 
1 avocado diced up 
Handful of cherry tomatoes cut in half
Spoonful of chopped garlic 

Salt and pepper to taste 

I don't add any dressing because it will make it's own juice. It's super yummy and if you wanted to add any dressing I would recommend very little Italian dressing. 

Enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment