Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Baby weight

I have always struggled with my weight especially since I stopped playing two sports a year after graduating high school.  But now I find myself a new mommy to a beautiful 5.5 month old baby girl. It seems like everytime I look in a mirror or see a picture of myself I hate all the extra weight I see. 

I try to work out when I can thanks to the Xbox fitness. But I know it's in it enough. I try to eat healthy but damn taco casa tastes good. I know it's not a race to loose the weight and I know I didn't put it on over night. But I so wish it would come off a lot faster and easier than it is. 

I need to amp up my game and really watch what I eat. And I would love a gym membership or personal trainer. But as a working a mom I want all the baby time I can get. So I must figure out how up do baby gym. Baby girl is getting heavier and I'm getting a great arm work out. But I need to get rid of my double chin and spare tire. 

Wish me luck in my adventure to a skinnier me. Cause I am gonna need all the luck, prayers and motivation I can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment