Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Favorite online photo edit site

I have to say has a disclaimer I am not getting paid by this site for my review (too bad) but I wanted to share with others the site and the awesomeness of it. The site is called PicMonkey and I LOVE it. It is user friendly and you don't have to pay for it unless you want some of the extra fancy edit options. I am not a member but I  am seriously considering it. I would love to say I was the one that found this app but nope, it was Mark who found it. And I am so grateful he did. I have been using it ever since I had Landry and decided to take monthly photos of her. I take photos every month and then edit only a few thru the app. The app as allowed me to add text to them and change the photo into a cool retro Polaroid look. I have no idea what I would do without this website/app. My camera can only do so many cool things and where the camera leaves off the website picks up.
The before editing

The after effect 

The Polaroid effect. My camera did the coloring effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment