Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo A Day contest with Southern Jewlz


I love Southern Jewlz!!! If you have no clue who they are you need to check them out ASAP!!! They have amazing EVERYTHING!! I love the jewelry and once I get skinnier my first purchase will be from their store. They have so many cute clothes that the skinny me on the inside wants to wear. They have a online store as well as a boutique in College Station ( I see a road trip in my future)

Day one of the contest
 I've decided to do this fun contest on Instagram with my favorite boutique cause you never know what can happen and well its also a bunch of fun pictures too!! I can't wait to see what pictures come about and it will be fun to look back and see them later. Today was all about showing off the Jewlz and yes I do have a ton of pieces but I do love them and wear them all the time!! I usually wear more in the fall and winter cause summer can get to HOT to have on that much jewelry. I welcome any new pieces (HINT HINT) cause a gal can never have too many necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment