Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week one of the challenge DONE

Well one week down of the challenge and getting closer to the 30 day end goal. I'm super excited that I can see some changes in my body which usually is hard for me to see since I see myself everyday when I get dressed. But I still HATE the scale and the numbers that pop up. Even though I'm down by 2 which is great but I wonder if I could be down more if stupid aunt flo wasn't stopping by for a visit. But on the PLUS side I measured all the key points they ask us too and I'm down 11.5 inches in 1 week!!!! I had to remeasure twice and triple check my numbers to make sure that was right cause I was so surprised by it. The worst is the cleanse days cause you do get hungry but I do sneak a apple to try to help the hunger pains. I think I've had enough water the last week to float a cruise liner. I have learned to love the shakes thanks to adding fruit to the shakes. It makes it WAY better by adding strawberries and peaches. (I'd like to thank the Peach festival for the yummy peaches that I so smartly cut up and froze.) I'm so proud of myself I have been checking labels and actually making decisions on what they say verses how they taste and talking myself into how tasty they are. I'm eating way more salads then I probably want to but its ok its all about the end goal!! 

Here is the bragging part my BF as been AWESOME!! He has totally supported my goals and even though he told me I'm good no matter what size I am he'll help with what he can. The night before I started the diet we both went through all the instructions and the products to see what I had to do. And when I'm doing a shake for a meal his is totally supportive and doesn't through his yummy looking food into my face. I even went as far as to buy 2 bikes from a garage sale so that we both could go bike riding. And if y'all knew my BF you would know he is SO not the bike riding type of guy. But at least he is nice enough to do it for and with me. I HEART this boy.

It is so nice and refreshing to have support not only from the BF but from my sorority sisters doing this with me. I don't feel alone in my journey which is nice because I feel like I am sometimes. I can't wait to see what the rest of the challenge will bring but I am excited to see the results and stick to this diet. And I'm seriously thinking of making this part of my daily routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment