Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

New Start to a newer version of me

Well I have to say thank you to my sorority sisters for getting me into the newer version of me. A bunch of us are doing a 30 challenge to loose weight but after talking to friend of friend I believe its gonna be more for me than 30 days. I've always wanted to fit into the skinny clothes and not be the big girl, but at the same time I have owned what I am. But after talking to the friend of a friend I do believe it might be possible for me to be the "skinny girl" I've always wanted to be. It's not going to be easy or fast but I'm sure I can do it. And whether the sisters know it or not they are gonna be a big help cause I'm competitive and I would like to loose the most weight. God knows I have the weight to loose. I would honestly be happy with loosing 50 pounds as my goal and anything over that is icing on the cake. So I guess its time to buy a scale, hit the gym or maybe the trails and get  my ass in gear. 

I want to do this for me and not for any special occasion!!! After learning that most my issues I have thanks to PCOS could possibly go down to nothing and might increase my chances in the future for kids is reason enough to do this challenge. I want kids and with having PCOS I've always been told its gonna take a whole lot of drugs and prayers for it to happen :( And since I'm no spring chicken its time to really see what I can do to reverse some of the side effects of PCOS. Don't get me wrong I don't plan on getting preggers any time soon but when I do want to I want to be ahead of the game not behind it. Let's hope this is a start to great beginning. 

Wish me luck!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment