Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Girlfriends!!



Kelly & I at my folks back yard carnival
NO matter how far away or close these are just some of the girls I can rely on to always be there for good times or just to listen to me vent or drink a cold beer with. I LOVE them all!!! and I miss everyone!!!


P.S. I know not all of my gals are here but they are always in heart and only a phone call away.
Chrissy, K-bug and I at Texas Motor Speedway to see the Chistmas lights

Random adventure seeing Rachelle in Texas!! Love this gal & the ray of sunshine she is!!
Tailgating in the Rain at San Jose. I couldn't ask to do with any better gals!!!
Oh man I don't know how Monterrey survived that night of us drinking and trying to find Spano! Thanks girls for the memories
I love that Annie lives here in Texas and we can share our random Texas adventures together!!!
I'll never be able to go to San Antonio and not want to go with these ladies! Memories to last a lifetime was made that one night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment