Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Where did January go??

It seems like the other day that we rang in the New Year and it was the beginning of January. Now here it is the beginning of February. Time flies when you have a little one and are swamped at work. Luckily I have an amazing support system when it comes to everything. I could ask for a better family to be in and I have some great co workers who are just as awesome. They help me all the time even if they don't know it. 
                                                                                      

 In January, Landry had her first set of shots and I think it hurt me more than it hurt her. Landry isn't much of a crier but when those came she had the biggest crocodile tears ever. I wanted to cry too. Our little girl is growing so much was 9pounds 9.5 ounces and 22 inches long at her 2 month check up. I  couldn't believe she had grown 4 inches in 2 months. She is our little weed. On top of all the growing she is doing her favorite thing is to stick her tongue out and blow bubbles. Landry is beyond happy all the time. If she is crying is she is just hungry or has a gas bubble. Landry doesn't even cry when she wakes up. I keep telling Mark we should have 12 more if they are all going to be like Landry. But I don't think we are ready for a soccer team of kids. We are just enjoying every moment we can with the sweetest baby. 

Mommy's new bling on Landry's hand. She just had to try it on for size.
Big things are in the works for 2014 for our little family. No we aren't getting a new puppy, or having a new baby. But we are going to have a WEDDING!! Thanks to Mark, popping the question sometime this year we will have a wedding. I have no idea how big, when, where or any details about the wedding. My focus has been on Little Miss and daily life. I guess when things slow down or we happen to find the right time we will get married. We aren't in a HUGE rush to run down the aisle. We are happy and loving  every minute of what we have. Don't get me wrong I can't wait to be a Clark, since everyone is a Clark in my house already, but at the same time I don't want to rush it and it not be what we want and where we want it. Trust me , Vegas keeps looking better and better all the time. I don't see a giant wedding in our future since we both have been married before. I see something more intimate and small. But one never knows. I can see the reception being more of the highlight! 

February is going to fly by just has fast as January, we have big plans for it. My parents will be in town for a week, not to see me but to see Landry (that's ok I know where I rank) and Landry will go to her first stock show in San Antonio. I can't wait to see what else happens in this short month but I know it will be fun and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment