Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Day

Mark's homemade Valentine's Card. 
My Valentine's Day was not fancy or romantic, heck I spent the day in yoga pants and sweatshirt, no fancy clothes for me. Why, you ask? Well I was home with my 2.5 month old baby girl and taking care of the house. But we what we did do was make a great Valentine's present for Mark and for my parents who showed up the next day. Cause who doesn't love to receive a homemade present from the one they love. The present Landry and I made turned out cute, but let me tell ya I ended up with paint all over me and Landry ended up in the bath tub right after it. But the best part of being crafty is seeing the faces of those getting the gift and knowing they will cherish it beyond the one day of Valentine's day.
                   Landry made this for her Nonnie & Nonu.                 

What did I get for Valentine's Day? Well I got my favorite flowers (tulips) and chocolate covered strawberries. I loved it all!! He did good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment