Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

No better family dog than Miss Callie!



My dear sweet puppy Callie is the turning into a GREAT dog!! She has been so good with this pregnancy and I bet she is going to be even better when the baby gets here. She already checks out all the baby stuff then just walks away. And if we are putting together anything for the baby she has to be right there with us. I tell Mark all the time that Callie has more pregnancy sympathy symptoms than he does. When I have to pee at night it seems she does too. Callie is going to make a good big sister to the baby. Heck, she is even better with Haiden. We can ask her where is Haiden and she will go find him, or if Haiden is still in bed she will go wake him up if we ask her too.  I could not have asked for a better family dog than Callie. She is a hoot and can be needy but she is always fun and sweet. She was one of the  best birthday present my grandma gave me. She is family!

No comments:

Post a Comment