Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baby bump update.

Well the time is winding down but this little girl is not. She is moving and shaking her way into position. I am due 11-18-13 but the way I have been feeling and the pressure I have no idea if I will make it that far. It seems so far away but I know it's not. We still need to finish up some projects and I know I need to pack a bag for the hospital ( that's seems so scary to me). Mark has already said he would put the hazard lights on and drive 90mph to the hospital for us if need be. To me to sounds like any excuse to do that. But I love him and all of his crazy ideas. I feel like little miss has dropped no idea if that's what it looks like to others but wow I am SO ready. I have hit the annoying part of pregnancy when everything aches and you can't get comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment