Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Countdown...............

According to my calculations and my due date (11-18-13) I should have 60 days more to go before the BIG day!! I am getting excited and slightly nervous. But at the same time I have this funny feeling that this little girl is going to be coming early! And if that's the case then I have less than 60 days to go. YIKES!!!!! I find out next week at my last ultrasound how big this little girl is  and hopefully get to see some 3d images of her. I know I can sure feel her, she is a kicker. In the next 60 days a lot is happening there will be 2 baby showers and one wedding to attend, on top of work events and football games. Mark and I have a lot to get done but I bet some how we will manage and get it done before she gets here. (Knock on wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment