Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

10 weeks to go......YIKES!!!

Well here is a picture of the baby bump. It's not a huge one but its there. And let me tell ya I can totally feel her moving ALL the time. I swear she is trying out for a indoor soccer team. The doctor said that we are doing GREAT and that everything is looking good. I am 30 weeks today. Which is slightly scary cause that means I only have 10 more Mondays to go. I don't know if I am ready for that. I know my house isn't ready for her yet. We have no furniture for her yet or a car seat. I told myself after this wedding I would start to put everything together. Mark keeps telling me to wait til after the baby showers little does he know I like to be prepared and its kinda driving me nuts we aren't there yet. He is WAY too calm about this all but I got to love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment