Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

100 days til D day


  
Well in case those haven't figured it out I have 100 days give or take until the BIG day!! In November Mark and I will welcome a bundle of joy to our crazy live together. We can't be more excited! I know I am super nervous yet excited. I am nervous cause we really don't have much done. Our biggest task of moving into a bigger place is done (thank goodness) now the unpacking and buying baby stuff comes. Yippie. The next 100 days are going to be busy with work, bridal showers (for Tanya), fairs, baby showers, flying, weddings and 4-H week. Maternity leave might just be a well needed break cause the fall is busy here at the office.

I still can't believe that in 100 days someone will call me mom. There was a time that I was told that I wouldn't be able to have them with out lots of drugs if at all. And well SURPRISE I got pregnant. We weren't planning it, it has been a happy surprise filled with lots of shock and dismay that's or sure. I think the biggest blessing was that I found out for sure and got to see the first ultrasound on my Gram's birthday. I believe that  she somehow had her hand in all of this from above. I wish she was here to see her in person but I know she will be there with me that day and every other day.

It's still unreal to see my belly starting to pop or feel movements. But its real and here to stay. :) This kid is joining a large family thanks to Mark's side. She will have an older brother (mark's son) and 6 first cousins and countless second cousin. On my side she will be the second grand baby and have one first cousin and a few second cousins. But on my side some of my family isn't blood but family by choice which is the best and in that case she will have PLENTY of "cousins' to play with. 

I can't wait to see what she looks like and who she takes after. But I can wait she still has some more cooking time to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment