Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

National AG day and week!!

This week is National Agriculture week and I couldn't be happier!! I love how much AGRICULTURE has had a part of my life and continues too. I feel privileged to have been able to grow up in the city yet have the best parents to realize I needed to have a base in agriculture. I am even prouder to make a living in the best industry ever!!! I have to thank all the hard working Ranchers and Farmers that make everyday easier for us! I couldn't even imagine how we could survive without their hard work!! I am proud to say that some of my dearest friends all have jobs in AGRICULTURE and that most of the people I know in AG are WOMEN!!!

Thanks to 4-H and FFA I truly believe our next generations will continue to appreciate and LOVE what Farmers and Ranchers do for us on a daily basis. And because of that we will have more educated shoppers, consumers and educators for future generations. 

I hope that we all learn one thing new about AGRICULTURE daily and never stop learning about the industry that built this great nation. 

HAPPY NATIONAL AGRICULTURE WEEK!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment