Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CAUTION CURVY ROAD AHEAD

It is amazing how you can be cruising down the path of life and all of sudden there is a blind curve and you had no clue where it came from cause there is never any warning for them. And the path you thought you were on as now been side tracked to a scenic route. Sometimes the scenic route might be the better path for you. I'm not a overly spiritual person (which is hard to believe living in the bible belt) but I do think that sometimes a Higher person does bring people in and out of lives for a reason as well they might have a bigger plan for you. No matter what path I am on I plan on enjoying the ride and take in all views. 

I can't wait to see where this blind curve is taking me and what adventures might lie ahead. As we all know I LOVE a good adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment