Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday Month

Well March is definitely birthday month for me and a few of the gals in the family!!! Which also makes this the BEST month of year because of that. This year I turned 32 and I swear I don't feel like I am. But then again everyone tells me I don't look that old (thank goodness) But however the older I get the more I realize so many things I thought I would have done by now I don't have done.

 Here is the list of what I thought I would have done by now:
  • Still no kids and ten years ago I would have told you I would be done having them by now. 
  • Be married. Well I was for a short time and it sadly just didn't work out. 
  • Own my house. Nope not yet, things haven't worked out financially thanks to a divorce and the HORRIBLE economy. 
  • Vacations yearly. When the economy is bad and you are busting your butt to pay the bills sadly this gets put on the back burner. 
Even with all the stuff I have yet to do I wouldn't change a thing. I love where I live, the job I have and the man I have as well. And some things are always gonna work out whether I plan on it or not. One day I will get to check all those things off my list it just may not be in the time line I once had for my self. I look forward to now just living day to day and loving what I do have and not worrying about what I don't have yet. 

I wish everyone that is having a birthday this month HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and I wish everyone the BEST!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment