Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WOW what a year!!

They say that once you hit 30 you are now 'dirty thirty' and maybe its true maybe it isn't but all I know its been one HELL of a year!! So many memories and changes. I saw one of my oldest and dearest friends get married and now they are expecting a little peanut!!! I got to see my favorite couples have twin boys and watch the boys grow and be there to help them out. I was a bridesmaid in a kick ass wedding in the middle of no where in Texas!! Made memories to last a lifetime on the Riverwalk in San Antonio!!  I moved out of state to start an AMAZING job!! I got to make more memories with my dear friends at random events like baseball games, ag shows, crazy BBQ's,  rodeos, county fairs,  stock shows, random road trips and those crazy nights at the bar!! I have made some GREAT new friends along the way while staying in touch with those who are dearest to me!! 

If my 30th year is the example of what my third decade of life will be like I can only imagine it to be something dreams are made of!!! I want to thank everyone for all the love, support, advice, adventures and good times! I can not wait to make more memories to last a lifetime. Cause I got to tell stories to my grand kids one day about the good ol' days!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment