Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Not every day ..............

Its not every day or every job where you get to set up an incubator and hatch out eggs in your office. I have 21 eggs that are going (cross your fingers) to hatch in 21 days!! And then I will have peeping little chicks in my office. No I will not be taking them home cause I don't like grown up chickens and I live in an apartment and I don't think chickens living in bath tubs are a good idea. But I love the fact that I get to do this apart of my job. Through out the county there is also 9 different classrooms that also are going through the same process. My eggs are backups in case something goes wrong for those eggs. So let's cross our fingers for my eggs to hatch and find good homes, cause Lord knows I so won't be taking any home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment