Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You never know about boys.

Sometimes I am surprised by the Boy still. And that is a good thing cause just when I think I have him figured out he goes and surprises me. Last night we were watching my show on TV (the voice) and out of the blue he shows me is phone and it pictures of men's wedding bands. He showed me what he liked. I find it surprising cause we always talk about marriage in the future and it is usually about what I want and such. But after we both took a grilling about it at the family BBQ on when and where are we getting married, I didn't even think to talk about it more that night.

 Don't get me wrong we still didn't pick out a date or colors or even a location. He just happened to show me the ring he likes and would wear and in turn I happened to find one I liked too. He knows my ring size and I know his. It's just a matter of the boy going shopping to pick out the ring and asking. He already knows my answer and he knows no matter what I am not running away. He is stuck with me. Poor kid. 

If he can pull something like this out and surprise me who knows what else he can surprise me on. At least he keeps me on my toes. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment