Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Wandering mind

Sometimes when my mind wanders I want to take on a new project. And lately my mind has been wandering about going to school and getting my teaching degree. I know it sounds crazy!!! The reason is that my current job is part time at 32-35 hours a week. Which doesn't sound like part time to most people ( and it isn't) but here in Wise County it is. (go figure) I LOVE my job and I LOVE my coworkers but at the same time I need to better myself and always have a back up plan. If I can not get this job to grow into a Full time position (which it pretty much is) I'll have to look into doing what is best for me in the LONG run. I don't plan on going any where quick but I like to know all my options and be able to go do something that I LOVE as equal to what I have now. Nothing is for sure I'm just putting feelers out there and try to collect all the information I can so I can make an informed decision. Wish me luck that what I truly want ( my job to become a Full time position) comes true and I don't have to worry about a back up plan. I like the path I am on now and don't want to steer away from it any time soon.

Dang my wondering mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment