Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

What a first week and its only thursday

So I LOVE my new job, I have so many things to learn, people to meet and names to remember. Its thrilling and I'm only on day number 4 for work. Its been alot of late nights thanks to it being National 4-H week, but its kept me on my toes as well. I can't wait to really get into the swings of things. As much as I miss my friends, family and my very own bed I am really lucky to have this opportunity to work with the extension office.

I can't wait to move into my own place and start to really feel like a Texan. Sadly I already have the accent coming on strong which isn't such a bad thing. I have noticed that some things and outfits that would fly in California for business attire by no means works here. Oh darn a reason to go shopping. 

 I love my new adoptive family of Ben, Chrissy & Kaitlyn. They make me feel like I am home and I need that. I love them!!! And I can't thank them enough for letting me crash on the couch until I find a place. Which I think I may have. (cross your fingers) So then I can really sleep on a nice bed once I get one or bring mine out. But I think I may be more excited cause its a new place to decorate and we all know I love to decorate.

Well I can't wait for week two to start on Monday but at the same time I can cause I need to catch up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment