Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

San Antonio, WOW

WOW is all how I can sum up the adventures I had in San Antonio. From the minute I landed to know I wait to start my adventure in driving to Bridgeport with the newlyweds. It has been one hell of a good time. I am so happy I could be here to spend time and be apart of Ben & Chrissy's big day. We celebrated Chrissy's bachelorette days down at the river walk and the best bar  EVER :  Howl at the Moon. I think that bar will have memories for many of the wedding guests. I would like to thank the Kubota company for having their convention there this week I do believe they sponsored most of our drinks with the money you pay reps! THANK YOU!!!

And how could we forget the wedding its self: BEAUTIFUL, outdoor ceremony just outside San Antonio and the weather was our friend that day. Everyone had a great time and looked amazing!!!

And of course I saw the ALAMO!!! I know not very exciting  to  most but I was super excited cause I'm a nerd and want to do all the tourist things I can do here in Texas.  Yes I even wore my bridesmaid outfit to the Alamo cause I wanted to sport the AWESOME dress and to show off how pretty I looked that night. It's a beautiful building smack in the middle of the downtown building and river walk. Sadly I got there too late to take a tour but I toured the outside of the Alamo and can officially check it off my list of things to do in Texas. I guess one day I really need to create a check off list for Texas I'm  sure its gonna be  a never ending list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment