Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Listing and checking off goals

2015 is the year I have made some lists and goals on what I would like to check off the bucket list. One of the first goals on my list is to become a social media manager to many.

 I want to beef up my social media presence on all levels, work and personal. I also want to build my social media portfolio. As of right now I manage the family business (AGademics), I manage my father's construction company (Calabretta's Construction) and I also mange my work's  social media (TX A&M Agrilife Extension- Wise County) It seems like a lot but it is but at the same time I think I can add more clients that pay a little bit more than what I am getting now. I enjoy what I do for them and I want to be able to expand my portfolio to a few more people. I would love to stay with the Agriculture community but I am not opposed to those outside of the Ag world. I will be posting links to all of those I manage that way if anyone is interested in having a social media manager they can see what I have been up too. 


www.agademics.com

www.calabrettaconstruction.com

No comments:

Post a Comment