Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Beauty Swap!!

I am so excite to participate in this Fall's beauty swap! I was paired up with the nicest person from Montana, Tana Beswick of Cow Camp Craziness (www.cowcampcraziness.blogspot.com) I have came to LOVE her blog and getting to know her via email and instagram. She takes the best pictures of her life on the ranch. I was more than excited to go shopping for Tana and send her a goodie box to Montana!! Here is what she sent me and I love it and I have been bragging to everyone who will listen.

1. Neal's Yard Remedy is a facial mask that Tana totally recommends doing it on a weekend or Wednesday I can't wait to try this out. This weekend got away from me way to fast. But I love the way it smells.

2. Clinque sample has "like mink" duo eye shadow and "cupid" blush. I am wearing the blush and shadows now and I LOVE how they are neutrals and can be everyday looks.

3. Nivea lip gloss is AWESOME it has SPF in it and I love that cause I am not a huge lipstick girl but I love this. And my lips don't feel all goopy

4. EOS lip balm is something I have been dying to try and I was so excited when I saw this in the goodie bag from Tana. I make sure this is always with me. Even when I rocking the diaper bag.

5. I have been hearing all about Jamberry and have never tried it. I was excited to see this. Cause like most I suck at painting my nails and I don't even dare to try to do my own artwork on my nails. I am excited to rock theses.

I can not thank Tana enough who shipped this awesome goodie bag out to me and to Crystal Cattle for hosting this through her blog. I look forward to this all the time.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you decided to swap with us. I love EOS! And the lip balms last so long.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete