Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hosting a online trunk show

So I got asked to think about hosting a online trunk show for Stella & Dot. I have always loved their stuff and my sister from another mother is a rep so I decided to jump in and host a online party. I've always had a love hate relationship with going to all this tupperware, cooking, jewelry parties I LOVE the stuff and hanging out with friends. But I feel like a bad guy if you don't at least buy one thing. So luckily with an online trunk show there is no face to face pressure and you can shop when you can and in your pj's. 
 It started on April 1st and runs until April 22nd. I was hoping all that checked it out would buy for Easter or upcoming Mother's Day. I have to say one of my favorite things about Stella & Dot is they have a wish list and that can be shared with others. If everyone has a man like mine, then they too hate to go shopping cause they don't know what to get you.

 So please check it out and see what you think here is the link:
http://www.stelladot.com/ts/amox5
Just a few things from Stella & Dot that I LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment