Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Fun Time

Texas pumpkins from left: Mine, Haiden's & Mark's
It's that time of year where the leaves start to change color, the air gets cooler, the days get shorter and candy is EVERYWHERE!! I love carving pumpkins with my family and I convinced Mark and Haiden to get on board and do it with me as well. Here are just a few of the pumpkins we carved in Texas and in California!! I wish I could enjoy all the pumpkins more at my place but my place isn't big enough for pumpkins. Maybe next year. 
Haiden showing off his great work!!
All Lit up for the neighbors to see!!


Mom and her little Helper Faith 
All the pumpkins in CA from Left : Faith/Richie's, Dad's, Mom's and mine.

Up close picture thanks to Faith!

Another great photo by Faith!
Love this picture!!! Tanya, Faith and I getting ready for pumpkin time!
The Family working hard on their creations!! Great Family tradition!!
Faith trying to help Auntie but she didn't want to get dirty. 



The last up close photo by Faith
.

No comments:

Post a Comment