Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

On the Road again...............

Well today marks the count down til I step back on CA soil. (16 days and counting) I'm heading home for a few days to celebrate the birthday of my favorite twins with their parents (my favorite people as well) The best part about the trip is going to be able to see everyone. But I think I am most excited to surprise my Templets Thursday when I arrive. I worked it out with their mom to have her pick me up from the airport and then surprise the girls at school and take them out to lunch. They have NO idea and I'm super excited about that. I miss my TEAM TEMPLE!!! My mom rocks and she wants to have a BBQ when I am home so everyone can visit all one time. I'm hoping to get some Lambchop time in as well. I can't wait to help my bro celebrate his belated birthday and my mom/gram celebrate a belated Mother's day! Maybe we can just roll everything into one shot. Cause I won't be home for awhile after this visit until maybe October for one of my dear friend's wedding! I know the visit is going to be a whirlwind but worth it!! I miss and love my CA peeps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment