Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well I finally feel like my place is starting to feel like home. I have it all put together and cutely decorated. I just need one more piece above my couch but I'm sure I will find that with time. I'm not in to much of a rush to find something. But I love my new place  I have a view of the lake and sunrises every morning. During the week I see the sunrises but I try to avoid them on the weekends. My neighbors are nice which is nice. I just need some visitors to see the cuteness of my new place. I'm so excited about I'm even kicking around the idea of having a house warming/holiday party. I enjoy the whole making my place feel like home away from home. Cause Home will always be California but I am enjoying every minute and adventure so far out here in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment